Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to Rimorinvenio

Welcome to Rimorinvenio,

This is my first official blog, created with zero intentions, expectations, and with the inspiration from a close friend.


Rimorinvenio will perhaps be a transcribed version of my handwritten "journal", along with other random text. As you may find, I usually have a distinct style of writing in my "journal": short, to the point, honest, and blunt. I don't like wasting time making things flow unless I'm in a creative mood, or have the time to write in such a manner. Depending on who is aware of this blog, I may or may not transcribe everything on to this blog, in fear of the obvious.


This blog may simply become my brain on a screen; and a fresh canvas in which I can create, explore & discover..

2 comments:

  1. I like how you start out saying there will be no intentions or expections, and then you list your intentions and your expectations.

    =)

    Oh well, such is the nature of intent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, notice the strong use of "may" and "perhaps". I chose the language in particular because it doesn't imply that I'm expecting anything, it's just simply a possibility!

    ReplyDelete